Hair Loss Treatment Clinic In Delhi NCR
Losing hair is the cause of anxiety for anyone and what if we inform you that you can recover all your hair that would look perfectly natural and will prevail nearly the same way?Rakshaa Hair transplant Centre is known for its expert hair transplant surgeon in Delhi. They are all qualified from reputed colleges across India and it is one the most reputed and best-known hair loss treatment clinic in Delhi NCR.
Best Hair Treatment Doctor in Delhi
The Director of Rakshaa Skin and hair transplant Centre, Dr. Rakesh Jangra completed his MD in Dermatology from Jaipur in 2017 and is acknowledged amongst one of the best hair transplant surgeons inDelhi.
Hair Check is essential when it comes to managing potential hair loss and even diagnosing hair weakening or baldness at immature stages. Hair loss can be completely understood with proper diagnostics and consequently modified at an early stage with a proper hair treatment, but once a person loses hair follicles, it is possible to get them back only through hair replacement methods.
To get the precise knowledge of your hair loss conditions, visit Rakshaa skincare and hair transplantation center where you can get best hair transplant doctor in delhi for a professional and accurate hair check. A qualified consultant will examine your scalp and hair to ascertain the current situation and, as needed, suggest the suitable hair loss solution or hair loss method for the unique conditions of hair loss. As we have seen over several decades, each person’s ailment is unique, hence we provide a customized strategy for hair loss solutions.Beards add to the strong, masculine features of the face. Thick growth, combed well give a nice, neat, awesome look. Unluckily, thin hair density, abnormal and unusual appearances of the beard on the face give an empty, more aged and exhausted look.
To improve consistency, or lack of facial hair due to genetics, ailment or injury, the procedure for beard transplant in Delhi is enhancing day by day and is widespread procedure known today.The Beard Transplant is a minimally invasive procedure and is carried out under local anesthesia at Rakshaa Skin and hair transplant centre Delhi.
Hair follicles are extracted from the donor area by the FUE or FUT method. The donor area is normally the back of the scalp area. The hair grafts are thoroughly transplanted in the recipient area in a specific orientation and regulation to assure a uniform look.
Types Of Hair Loss
You need not worry if you are experiencing any type of hair injury like Androgenic alopecia (baldness), Alopecia Universalis, Alopecia Areata, Telogen effluvium, Alopecia Totalis, Traction Alopecia, Chemotherapy-induced alopecia, Diffuse Alopecia, etc.
Rakshaa Skin and hair transplant Centre is here to assist you to get through smoothly & safely.Dr. Rakesh Jangra is one of the best & experienced Dermatologists. He provides the best hair treatment in Delhi for hair loss or hair fall. Treatment starts with the diagnosis. With novel diagnosis ability, Dr. Rakesh Jangra can treat multiple patients suffering from different types of hair loss.
Normal Hair Growth
Dropping of 50 to 100 hairs is a perfectly normal process. When a hair drops, it gets substituted by new hair from the follicle which is just beneath the surface.Everyone must eat an adequate amount of protein to maintain normal hair production. Egg, meat, nuts, chicken, dried beans and grains are all valuable origins of proteins.
Most of us feel that our hair ages and falls immediately. It is mainly due to the sudden awareness of thickening or thinning of hair that we attract such a conclusion. Still, the reality is neglected.
Just like physiological and actual processes around the earth, our hair too experiences a whole cycle. An individual strand of hair is produced, arises, enters old age and eventually sheds off. Thus, routine hair growth is a cyclical method.
At a given period, say two to three months or even one month in unusual cases, when the rate of hair fall surpasses the new number of hair born; we denominate it as hair loss. Likewise, when the rate of growing hair is more than that of dropping; alleluia, it’s a sign of hair adulthood.
Causes of Hair Fall
Causes of hair fall are lots. To steer them out, the main causes are:
- Anxiety and Stress: – In present-day culture, it is the principal cause behind hair loss. More than thoughtful stress, physical and emotional tension can also occur in gradual loss of hair. People inclined to be anxious, also have a greater chance of wasting their treasure. Hair loss from stress only lessens when there’s minor stress or when a person is involved in a few relaxing techniques like yoga, exercise or meditation.
- Thyroid Disorders: – A profanity for its victims, both excess presence of thyroid, i.e. hyperthyroidism and lack of sufficient amount of thyroid i.e. hypothyroidism can take down the number of hairs to a severe loss. If thyroid disorders are well managed, hair loss gets automatically checked.
- Hormonal Changes: – Variations in hormone notably during menopause or just after childbirth are vital reasons behind hair loss. It can also begin with aging when the body goes through a series of hormonal changes, often generating hormonal imbalances. Not only women, but even men too lose hair due to hormones.
- Lupus: – An autoimmune disorder chiefly liable for hair loss, Lupus is identified by irregular loss of hair with signs of injuries on the scalp. Those eating lupus medications are also liable to lose their hair.
- Common medical abnormalities: – some other elements of hair fall are a failure of renal, liver dilemmas, provocative bowel diseases, and comparable circumstances. As each of these flaws upsets the body’s mechanism, hence it affects hair follicles and finally leads to loss of hair.
General Therapies To Treat Hair Loss Or Hair Fall
Baldness and hair loss are the most popular and widespread problems among both males and females, but with decent care and medicine, it can be prevented and even hair restoration is achievable. Hair growth is a normal event but several factors like lifestyle bad eating habits, smoking, and alcohol consumption stress, pollution, etc, can negatively alter hair growth.
When the hair growth method gets influenced by these hindrances, they result in hair loss, dandruff, baldness, and other hair related problems. Hair loss is also a result of facet effects to medication for managing other health-related concerns such as weight loss, blood pressure therapy, epilepsy medication, cancer treatment medicines, chemotherapy etc.
But now one has several opportunities for managing hair loss, either by Medication or by Mesotherapy, or by Laser treatment. One can also prefer a variety of medication extending from allopathic to Ayurveda, whichever works the best to enhance your hair growth.
Our Hair Treatment Services and Care
Dr. Rakesh Jangra provides the best hair treatment for the patients with the best possible outcome. Let it be any hair treatment or condition, our care towards all our services have always received applauds.